Saggy bellys

bossbump

Reaction score
Hi ladies im bk. My little jodie is 3 months old but my belly still looks awfull ive been told it should have gone bk by now but its still fat and full of deep stretch marks. I used to have a flat tummy and have really strong muscles but im starting to think its here to stay. What do you think?

Hiya,

When I went for my 6 week check up my doctor said to wait a good 6 months & to do sit ups and excercises every day to get the stomach muscles back to normal.

It'll take a while before it does go back & for the stretch marks to fade My tum is still very flabby :(

Noah is now over 9 months old and although I have been my pre preggers weight for a while now my stomach mucles are a real mess, they made my tum look fat when its not, its all just stretched muscles and skin. I was advised that it takes 9 months for your skin to stretch out that far and so you can expect it to take at least that to go back in again! The best thing to do is stomach excercises but not till about 3 months after the birth, so the relaxin hormones have worn off.

Hi

Welcome back and my tummy is still like that 6 months later :?
Katrina

tar ladies ill have to invest in a super dooper gudle thanx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back