Safety Gates

bubble_dreamer

Reaction score
I need some help!! my doors are all funny sizes :roll: and i have never used safety gates before as i just had a lock on the door when it was just kurt but now i need one for my kitchen door at the moment we are using the ironing board :lol:

my kitchen door is 71cm wide anyone know where i can get a reasonably priced one that will fit it?

lyndam r the best and you can buy extentions if needed

the lyndam ones are 75cm plus, this is the problem i have got its the fact the door is smaller than the average door

what abut the travel ones or the roller ones

i cant find anywhere that sells the roller ones!

didnt think to look on the lyndam site Sarah but from everywhere i have seen that sells them they are only 75cm+ :(

:shock: i dont really want to spend that much on one i dont intend to be here for much longer :?

yer i could do i sort of like need it asap though :lol: i cant keep the ironing board over the door for much longer :lol: its either gonna be that or use one of the cot sides from the old cot :lol:

no problem!!! I am glad I could help!!! could not find wedding shoes for hels, so I feel better now I have found gates for you! :D

(I am sad, aren't I!!! :doh: )

Mel xx

hehe i wouldnt call it sad Mel!! id callit very helpful you saved my life! and my ironing board :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back