honest advice please

Squeakz

Reaction score
so we are moving out in about 3 weeks to a perfect house, great area, three bedrooms, one with ensuite, downstairs loo, lounge, kitchen/diner study and large enough garden. however two bedrooms are on the 3rd floor the other is on the 2nd...... is it horrible to put j on the second floor (obviously with plenty of safety gates to stairs etc ) and us and eventually baby on third? o feel quite mean......

have any of you done it and have any advice......just seems a long way away when we r used to him being next door to us? x.

Oh hun! Hell be fine on the second floor! You're still in the same house, you'll still be able to get to him if he needs you. He won't feel abandoned or anything. My friends little girl loves having a whole floor of the house to herself lol

Love, Jugs x

He will be fine. My friends have their bedroom on the 2nd floor, two kids in rooms on the 3rd floor and the baby is on the ground floor.

They are all fine.

On tapatalk so can't see tickers :-(
Excuse the typos, phone has mind of its own.

thanks ladies I know its a bit irrayional just strange knowing hes not just there lol x

Nope if anything it will be quieter for him when new baby comes, he's less likely to be disturbed xx

There's nothing wrong at all with it!!
We grew up in a 3 storey terraced house. Mum had the bedroom on the second floor, me and my brother and sister had bedrooms on the third floor. We were always fine! In fact I remember when we were little, if we had a bad dream or something, we would just stand at the top of the stairs and shout Mum (or Dad when he was still with mum) and they'd always hear us. x

yeah i think that would work well, in fact id probably have the lower bedroom and put the kids rooms upstairs so i didnt have to climb as many stairs when i was tired going to bed lol cos im lazy like that. baby would be in with you for a while anyway so whichever way you do it im sure it will work out fine

thanks laduies....its gonna feel very strange lol......bev our lounge is on the middle floor so still only ine flight of stairs haha x

Our house is on 4 levels. Jack's bedroom is on level 3 and ours in on level 4 and he's fine. I was worried to start with an obviously i'd like him on the same level but he's not. If we're still living there when baby goes into their own room they'll be next door to Jack on level 3 too! It's only a flight of 7 steps though, and we're hoping to move soon. The only thing i'd have a problem with is him sleeping near the front door. My little cousin who's 9 sleeps near their front door while her Mum and Nan (they all live in a big house) are upstairs. I'd hate that x

thank youuuu..... made me feel much better xx

id panic if we had a bungalow as id think itd be easier for him to be taken . I dont even keep his wibdow on,the latch open overnight jic .... I dont worry about lots of things but tgat wprries me LOL xxxx

We don't keep his window open so the birds don't wake him up at 4am lol x

We have this issue too. As we are ttc we have been talking about were we would put cam and a new baby. I think we've actually decided.to put baby on second floor and cam with us on third... Three reasons

1) newborn will be waking lots in the night. I will most likely feed in the lounge which is also on second floor. This is closer to kitchen on ground floor and i won't wake cam.

2) Campbell will be of age where he can leave his bedroom in the night. I would prefer him safe behind a baby gate with us and able to come to me if he wants without worry of him falling downstairs.

3) bedroom on second floor is next to lounge. If we have guests cam can still go to bed in the quiet as baby would most likely be awake anyway.

Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back