• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Safe to take amoxicillin at 30 weeks???

all_iz_well

Reaction score
Hey guys...been feeling a lil down. Have caught an infection off the MIL and been given antibiotics by doc. Am on so much medication anyway, steroids and stuff and now this. Great....wish she hadnt bought the damn infection into the house. Just concerned has anyone else taken this antibiotic...just dont want to take any unnecessary risks really. :( :dohh:
thanks gurj xx

Umm, I'm not sure, but if your doctor prescribed them knowing you're pregnant then it should be ok? I took flucloxacillin a few weeks back for a boil I had and that was ok. Just gave me really bad thrush.
Sorry to not be of any more help.

The doc seemed a lil lost and when i asked is it safe she goes...should be lol i thought to myself...erm thats not the answer im looking for !! looked on net seems to be ok, so will give it a go i suppose...thanks girls :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back