Sad news

Emmerdale

Reaction score
I haven't been on for a few days as my lovely nan passed away last Thursday. She was 80 and was a wonderful lady. I will miss her so much. I'm just so happy that she got to meet Oliver and we made her a great grandmother even if it was only for a few months. Her funeral is next Friday, it's going to be such a hard day for all of us.

Emmerdale said:
I haven't been on for a few days as my lovely nan passed away last Thursday. She was 80 and was a wonderful lady. I will miss her so much. I'm just so happy that she got to meet Oliver and we made her a great grandmother even if it was only for a few months. Her funeral is next Friday, it's going to be such a hard day for all of us.
i lost my grandad yesturday, i know how you feel hunni, part from my grandad didnt get the chance to meet my little one
my thoughts are with you :hug: :hug:

im soo sorry for your loss hun - i know how you feel, i lost my nan last year :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ah Ems I'm so sorry honey :cry: , I know how close you were to her and we're all thinking of you lots and sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: . Hope to see you soon xxxxx

Hey Hun

She really was a lovely lady. I think it is wonderful that she got to meet Oliver and become a great grandmother.

We'll be thinking of you all next Friday and I am here if you need me :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back