Ryan's just had his sweat test *UPDATED*

Thats great news Kirsty.

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere (not logged on as much these days) but what sort of symptoms as Ryan had that led to the sweat test?

1sttimemum said:
:clap: Phew.

But what now?

Hopefully nothing :)

His weight gain is just one of those things I guess. I'll just get him weighed regularly and keep an eye on it.

I feel like a weight has been lifted and I can enjoy him without worrying what's wrong with him :D

Hellokitty said:
Thats great news Kirsty.

Sorry if I missed it elsewhere (not logged on as much these days) but what sort of symptoms as Ryan had that led to the sweat test?

He's never gained weight properly and he always seems to have alot of mucus on his chest. You can hear it in his breathing all the time, it's really rattly. I'm not sure what causes that but the main thing is it's not CF :cheer:

Thanks everyone :hug:

oh hun i'm so relieved for you well done xx :clap:

x-kirsty-x said:
Just got back from the hospital cos Ryan's sweat test was this morning.

Gotta ring up at 5pm for the results.

I'm so scared :(

****UPDATE****

I've been going crazy all day and I couldn't wait any longer so I've just rang them...

The results were normal :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for everyones messages, it really did mean alot :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh im so pleased to hear this news.
here i am worrying about a cat.....
im so pleased for you kirsty. you must be over the moon.

YEY Kirsty Im so happy for you that Ryan is ok. Least you know nothing is wrong with him now!!

YEY GO RYAN

x-kirsty-x said:
1sttimemum said:
:clap: Phew.

But what now?

Hopefully nothing :)

His weight gain is just one of those things I guess. I'll just get him weighed regularly and keep an eye on it.

I feel like a weight has been lifted and I can enjoy him without worrying what's wrong with him :D

Hellokitty said:
Thats great news Kirsty.

He's never gained weight properly and he always seems to have alot of mucus on his chest. You can hear it in his breathing all the time, it's really rattly. I'm not sure what causes that but the main thing is it's not CF :cheer:

Thanks everyone :hug:

Oh ok, I just wondered because Maia has that rattly chest thing too, she's had it for months now, although of course she's never had trouble putting on weight!

Maia is taking Piriton and a ventolin inhaler which is a pain in the butt and doesn't seem to make much difference, but the Dr is convinced its hayfever.

I wonder if its just teething?

I guess if they are happy its not really a problem?

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back