Ryan went for his nursery visit today

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
We went for an hour just to fill all the forms in and for him to have a bit play.

They have wooden floor in the main play area of the baby room and he was sitting there looking around and fell backwards and bumped his head so he had a bit cry.

Then he leant forwards to go onto his front and fell forwards hitting his nose off the floor.... a bit more cry.

I dunno what was up with him, he just kept falling over :lol: Apart from that he seemed happy enough, he sat with the teacher and had a good look around, glancing over at me every so often to make sure I was still there.

He starts Monday, he'll be going 3 days a week. I know he'll be fine, I just hope he doesn't cry for me much 8)

Aww i hope hes o after his minor bumps kirsty, im sure he will be fine and love having all the little people to play with!

aww Jack goes to his nursery on the 7th April for the same sort of thing then he starts properly the following week!! Once the get used to it they'll be ok though.

Did you cry? :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
aww Jack goes to his nursery on the 7th April for the same sort of thing then he starts properly the following week!! Once the get used to it they'll be ok though.

Did you cry? :lol:

No I didn't *check me out* :lol:

I'm much more relaxed this time round, he's gonna be with the same teachers as Josh used to be with so I have no worries about leaving him at all. I'll probably change my mind when he starts next week though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back