Ryan and Owain (The Twins)

rach

Reaction score
Hello. Rach asked me to throw something up on here. She's still in hospital (doing really well) but wanted to keep you all up to date! Here are some pics of our gorgeous baby boys. they were born at 2pm yesterday (Roughly) 3 minutes apart with Owain being the oldest weighing 4lb 10oz and Ryan weighing 4lb 7oz. they spent the first 30 hours in intensive care but are now on the high dependency ward (Which the midwife assured us is a great step in the right direction). will let you know more when I find more out :) A big thank you to Urchin for keeping everybody up to date!

Owain

Owain.jpg

Ryan

Ryan.jpg

Awww they are such little cuties! My heart skipped when I saw them! So beautiful, congratulations and well done! :hug:

Aww beautiful babies, congratulations again hun :D

Xxx

That brought a tear to my eye!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done both of you, beautiful baby boys, you are very blessed, I hope Rach is doing well too :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw they're so gorgeous! Thank you for updating please pass on my best wishes to Rach :hug:

congratulations they are both gorgeous, i hope your stay in hospital is short :hug:

Oh Congratulations!!!
The pictures made me want to cry. The boys are SO gorgeous!
So happy for you all.
Please send all my love and big hugs to Rach and hope the boys are home with you VERY soon.
LUcyxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwww bless them, they're so tiny!

They are both absolutely gorgeous though, congratulations Rach! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Awwww they're beautiful - loadsa love to you all x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back