Running out of names

Yvettebrum

Reaction score
Dp and I are TTC baby number 6, so we've run low on names that we both agree on. I like the more tradition names, and used middle names with all my children. I have Alexander Matrix(dads choice!), christopher Samuel, Nathan Dean, Matthew Thomas and Sophie Elizabeth. I only have Grace left from my mind list and can't think of boys names. Any suggestions? Xx

Last edited:
Christopher Samuel was really nice. If he likes names with -ix ending Alexander Felix is nice. Not sure how I feel about Matrix as a name, associate too much with The Matrix.

Samuel is one of my all-time favorite names, have you considered any other biblical boy names? Benjamin is beautiful and "Ben" can be used as a nickname.

Sophie Elizabeth is gorgeous, Sophia Elizabeth is also beautiful. Is there any particular reason why that's the only girls name you have picked out?

-Sev

Surveyor I think the 5 names are the names of the children she already has and is looking for names for a sibling.

How about Richard, Paul, Neil, Guy, George, James, Lee, Oliver, Mark, Gareth, Alan, Michael, Simon, Luke, John, Fred, William, Jacob, Jake, Jack.

Martha, Matilda, Jessica, Rose, Lucy, Jennifer, Katie, Amber, Lily, Emily, Emma, Jane, Anne, Anna, Hayley, Nicola, Ruth, Diana, Sarah, Sara, Louise, Sadie, Hannah, Christine, Caroline, Catherine, Leanne, Hope, Penny, Amy, Justine, Nina, June, Julie, Julia

Surveyor I think the 5 names are the names of the children she already has and is looking for names for a sibling.

How about Richard, Paul, Neil, Guy, George, James, Lee, Oliver, Mark, Gareth, Alan, Michael, Simon, Luke, John, Fred, William, Jacob, Jake, Jack.

Martha, Matilda, Jessica, Rose, Lucy, Jennifer, Katie, Amber, Lily, Emily, Emma, Jane, Anne, Anna, Hayley, Nicola, Ruth, Diana, Sarah, Sara, Louise, Sadie, Hannah, Christine, Caroline, Catherine, Leanne, Hope, Penny, Amy, Justine, Nina, June, Julie, Julia

Haha ooooh. Thanks for letting me know! Looks like I read too quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back