rumbling tummy

Zoe20

Reaction score
hi ladies, i woke up to the sound of my tummy rumbling, but i couldnt feel it rumbling which was weird, i know lil bean is still low down so this is a bit of a shock to me. pointless thread really. but anyone else feel/have this?

Zoe X

I have always had a pretty rumbly tummy but much more so since being preggers!

As I am nearly always hungry so I am pretty sure it's nothing to do with bub!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Yeahhh i gets it but every time i do i eat and it all comes back up!? Lurrrrvliness ino :)

always hungry, and always eating pasta, pasta with every thing, think its my craving. just felt weird not feeling my tummy rumble and just hearing it. Ceebump i know the feeling well, nearly ended up on hospital with m/s or day sickness at the very beginning. its slowly easing off thanks to the tablets i got from my gp. Hope yours eases off too hun. x

Oh gosh! Oh is getting concerned i seem to be losing weight on legs arms and bum! X

Mine does this, weird popping noises that are loud enough to hear but no rumbling! Strange! x

I've often got a rumbly tummy that I don't feel it but it's often been that way even before I was pregnant, and it sometimes is with other people. I seem to have often had the 'is that yours or mine?' conversation after a loud tummy noise lol.

lol was like that this morning with my oh, very loud rumble then i said ' erm mine or yours' lol at least i got breakfast in bed, no drink tho lol but the thought was there

I am just starting to feel hungry almost all of the time now. I'm eating healthy and then snacking on not so healthy stuff but tummy just feels empty and rumbly all the time .I do think I'm over eating as I'm begining to suffer heartburn in the evenings now too. Hungry , hungry , hungry ,lol xx

Yea I'm hungry a lot too. Had breakfast dinner n tea. And now I'm making pasta bake mmmmmm think pasta is my craving I want it all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back