Rude people!

coco_cukoo

Reaction score
Does anyone think it's a bit rude at the beginning all I got was 'was it planned?' which I hated! But now people are coming up to me & touching my belly without asking!! I don't even like my OH touching it let alone randoms grrr. End of rant lol x

i also got the whole "was it planned" crap!! And so far i havent done too badly with people groping my bump, OH's brother in law asked if he could feel it the other day, i dont know what he expected it to feel like but hey ho! strange! but i guess at least he asked lol xx

I thinks it's rude too. I felt really embarrassed when people asked if baby was planned. This is my first and I know I'm not a virgin but I don't exactly want to say "Oh yeah I was having sex trying to get pregnant"! That's how it felt to me. My OH and his family thought it was so funny that started calling me Mary!:lol:

As for the bump touching, that is just odd. I don't mind family and close friends but anyone who notices your pregnant touches the bump! Very odd?

xx

I. Gave everyone a shock when I turned aroiund and said no it wasn't planned.
As for touching I'm not a fan x

I posted about this in another thread..... quite a few people at work asked me if this baby was a 'mistake'!? I was mortified and felt so angry.... It's such a strange question to ask someone!

As for touching, I have not experienced it yet, hubby touches my bump but I am not really popping out yet. x

Yep people asked me whether it was planned, but then no one really knew we were trying, not even parents. My parents didn't ask - his did because they were shocked - I don't really know why as we've been together for almost 7 years (with a short break 3 years ago)!

As for bump touching - I haven't really got a baby bump yet (except when I lie down at night and can feel it a little). Though I'm sure I'll get fed up of people when they do want to start touching.

Glad it's not just me! I just couldn't get over how many people had said oh no was it planned... Rather than congratulations that's lovely news etc....

And now ppl need to get their greasy hands off my belly lol. Hormones must be raging today! Xx

i to know the feelin

i get the was it planned all the time, or off people who know me well and found out i was pregnant with my 3rd was like take it, it was a mistake :wall2:er no actually our little baby was planned "idiots"

i even get the was you disapppointed when u found out its another boy!!! no no no no no im having a baby it does'snt matter if its a boy or girl im excited at the new addition to my family regardless!! some people are so insensitive at times

fortnately i dont get the bump touching thing as i carry really tiny so at 28 weeks i can still hide the fact im pregnant so no bump touchers come my way :) xx

this irriatates me i also get idiots asking if im still with bubba's dad YES! and i wont be on jeremey kyle trying to get a dna test my oh is my one and only until bubba arrives. people can be so rude sometimes whats up with just saying congrats and keeping your opinion to yourselfs.

well one of my friends replied whaaaaaaaaat thats terrible news and the other (who has 2 kids and the father of the kids left her when she was preg with the 2nd so she doesn't trust any man - she thinks the same will happen to everyone now) 'oh no, what the hell are you gonna do? are u upset? you're never gonna get any sleep! you better still come out drinking' i was like errrrrrr no its the best news ever (as we were trying for a while, but no one knows that) and as for going out drinking - IS SHE MAD!? I just think people can be so mean. I'd never dream of being that rude to someone who is clearly so happy about it! Another 'friend' said 'congrats...yeah I was in that situation with my ex but made her abort it!' I instantly ignored him and haven't spoken since lol. What are people like seriously!!!???

i to know the feelin

i get the was it planned all the time, or off people who know me well and found out i was pregnant with my 3rd was like take it, it was a mistake :wall2:er no actually our little baby was planned "idiots"

i even get the was you disapppointed when u found out its another boy!!! no no no no no im having a baby it does'snt matter if its a boy or girl im excited at the new addition to my family regardless!! some people are so insensitive at times

fortnately i dont get the bump touching thing as i carry really tiny so at 28 weeks i can still hide the fact im pregnant so no bump touchers come my way :) xx

Argh! That must be really annoying....why is that you can only have two planned children? As for little man number three, that's lovely.... it's hardly pick 'n' mix is it.... any addition to your family is special....

One of my friends had twin boys and people kept saying 'you must be so disapointed it's not a boy and a girl'.....

Well for all the negativity at least we are all supportive and pleased for eachother.... I would go insane if I didn't have somewhere to talk about these experiences!x

I know the feeling. On telling my boss, her first question was " did you want it" and her second was " what age are you?". Yes, i planned my pregnancy and very much want my lo and at aged 34 I dont think im quite over the hill yet, thanks very much!

[/QUOTE]

Well for all the negativity at least we are all supportive and pleased for eachother.... I would go insane if I didn't have somewhere to talk about these experiences!x[/QUOTE]

Yeah, even if people don't read it fully at least we can vent into the keyboard LOL x

people can be soo insensitive sometimes, makes me lauigh, someone at work asked me how my other half was dealing with the pregnancy i said i dnt have an other half and she didnt know where to look or what to say x

when i was preg with my first i was asked who the dad was because i hadnt been with my bf that long.i think thats even more rude than the was it planned.im my case it wasnt and my bf was the father.when i got preg not long after the first the reaction was god im sorry and i was like why?i planned this one i want them close together.
i'll admit i have rubbed womens preg belly's but people i knew not strangers .... its like a good luck charm or something lol

Thankfully a lot of our family have been hoping we'd have children soon so we didn't get asked if it was planned too much, but my OH grandad did ask my MIL if we could afford it. She looked at him stunned and said 'yes and don't you dare ask them that!' I have close friends and family that touch my bump and my youngest niece is fascinated by it which I find very cute, I wouldn't want strangers touching it though xx

My SIL asked if we could afford it too.
She also asked how we were affording our wedding when we were planning it, and she said we were daft bringing a baby into a 2 bedroom apartment and that we should wait until our house is ready (we have no intentions of moving into our house for another 2yrs or so, we're happy renting it out)
I told her that in case she'd forgotten, she was living in a 1 bedroom flat in a skanky area when she first fell pregnant, and it none of her business how much we earn and what we use our money for!

She's a pass remarkable bitch though!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back