• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rubbish afternoon

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I live on a main road which has limited parking. Right outside our house is a double bus stop, then the parking starts. Well today I parked in the bus stop so I could unload all my stuff (2 bags of swimming stuff) and Ella as it was raining and I didn't want her to get wet. Normally you can park there and not have a problem, but I left the car there and got a ticket for £30. Really peed off as there was no parking and I would have had to lug Ella and all my stuff quite a distance in the rain. I know it's my own fault for parking illegally but the bus stop is absolutely massive and I was parked right at the top of it. Can't really afford to spend £30 on the ticket, but will have to. Just annoyed that we didn't move to a place with parking as it's very hard sometimes to lug Ella in her car seat, her pushchair and all my bags right up the road.

And I have really bad AF cramps :evil: . Good job I didn't see the parking inspector wasn't it! :lol:

What a bummer R... it makes me very cross. :evil: Gggrrrrrrrrr

I had the same senario in Edinburgh, only I didn't just get a ticket... when I got back to the car it had gone!!! Was taken to the pound. Cost me an extra £120 to get it out!!!! I think I said the F word a 100 times!

Emilia xx

And it got worse!

My male yorkie decided that peeing outside was boring, so he was going to mark his territory on the open back door. Pissing on my kitchen floor! Little s**t!!! :evil:

DH cleaned it up. :dance:

What set up outside tomorrow with Ella in the bus stop waving a placard??? :lol:

lol! No leave ella outside to do it, bit of fresh air would be good hehe :eek:

(I am joking just incase someone takes that to heart) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back