Routines question...

Lulabell

Reaction score
Thinking of starting a routine with Joshua. Ive heard good things about johnsons baby bedtime wash. Is it best to feed, bath then to bed. Or bath, feed then bed?

Thanks in advance ladies.x

We bath feed then bed or depending on how hungry she is do half before bath and rest after XX

We do an early bath at 4.30, feed goes in his bouncer or swing while we have dinner then feed, nap, wakes up, night time nappy change, feed in bedroom at 8 and bed when he falls asleep sometimes after 10 mins feeding sometimes longer!

I have bathed, feed and bed from an early age and lo loves his bedtime routine. The johnsons bedtime is good, but tescos bedtime wash is just as good and costs less!!

I started a bedtime routine for Angel quite early (about 1 month old) because she used to be nervous in the bath and because I wanted to establish it better. We always do bath around 6pm, feed at 6.30 and bed at 7. Obviously the times aren't set in stone as her naps can be a bit unpredictable so we sometimes do it earlier/later depending.

As for the daytime routine I don't have one. She's always fed 4-hourly and I did attempt to put her down for naps at certain times but it just didn't work, mainly because she was unsettled because of teething, growth spurts, when she had a cold etc and so I just put her down when she's tired as and when. I do take her for walks everyday and every morning I top and tail her and then feed her, then usually play time, nap, more play, walk, nap and then bath etc. I try not to let her sleep past 5ish though so she's tired enough for bed but obviously if she's exhausted I don't stop her iykwim? But I try and make sure she gets enough nap time during the day :) hope this helps. xx.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back