routine to no routine

Gruntie2

Reaction score
for the last couple of weeks..porscia has had a bit of a routine... where she would sleep at least 5 hrs through the nite... and not much duringtheday... for the last2 nites... it hastaken a really long time to get her to sleep....(around 2am)... and she is sleeping longer in the mornings.....
isthere a reason their routine changes...i thought we were quite lucky getting 5 hrs a nite. i want it back... :-(

My boy went through a stage like that. The only thing that sort of helps me with him is whenever he wakes up near 9pm i keep him awake and play till he gets grumpy then i give him a bath and he has his jammies on. Then its lights out no noise and a big bottle. He usually goes straight to sleep after that and wakes around 3. I give him another bottle as soon as he stirs so he often drinks that with his eyes closed then drops off again until 6. Then theres no chance of him getting back off to sleep. I can see it written all over his face "wakey wakey mummy!!" :wall:

I dont no if you breast feed or not but ive found going to the next flow of teat has made him more contempt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back