Work Colleague Preggers too!!!

Emily0505

Reaction score
Found out today that one of the girls I work with is preggers too, just a few weeks ahead of me!

It's been really nice today to have a chat with her about all things pregnancy- not that I don't do enough pregnancy chat with my lovely pf ladies!

I can't wait until I can announce it to everyone at work too. Only a few weeks until my scan on 2nd Feb, then if all is well, the world will know!!!!!

Pretty pointless thread but hey ho, felt like sharing!

XX

its nice when someone else at work is pregnant too, gives you someone to talk to and people understand.
Theres a surgeon i work with and shes a day ahead of me x

It's nice to have someone you know who's pregnant too. My friend is too, she's about 3 months ahead of me :) x x

I've yet to announce my pregnancy at work, but there is a girl here who just announced hers and shes about 14 weeks :) (she knows I'm pregnant so we have little chats in the corridor lol)

There is another girl here where I work whose around 24 weeks pregnant. I've not told work yet or the other girl but I'm looking forward to having a chat about things with her in the near future! Only 3.5 weeks to go! lol
x

She's actually 16 weeks so a bit further along than I thought. She's sporting a lovely little bump, though it's well hidden under our baggy uniforms- I can't wait to get my bump on!!!

XX

one of my colleagues is due in may, but i was V jealous because she's had no symptoms or sickness at all, when i was rushing to the loo constantly she was quite happily eating her lunch lol. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back