• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

rolling over in bath

Em78

Reaction score
I swear my baby is a nutter :doh: !

we used to have one of those little contoured seats for him in the bath but he loves to splash so now we just lay him in there and he splashes away for ages.

but now thats not exciting enough for him. now he rolls onto his front (usually getting his head half way under in the process) and lays on his tummy while his bum and legs float about, supporting himslef with one arm while the other splashes.
cos its only his tummy and one hand in contact with the bath he slips about all over the place (more unplanned dunking occurs) wiggles his bum and kicks his legs and generally sends water everywhere!

he looks so funny and he thinks its the best. doesnt care if his face goes in the water or if he suddenly skids off onto his back - just rolls back over again!

anyone else's child this insane? :lol:

xxx

lol bathtime must be fun!!
zoé is too young to turn over but she splashes like MAD, flings herself around the place which means i sometimes have to hold her head or it ends up under water :doh: and she makes spasmic moves like a fish dying out of water :lol:

of course every time i bring out the camera she's good as gold hehe

we must have a couple of water babies Pips!

he's the same when we go swimming - everyone gets splashed!

xxx

Braydon now likes to stand uop in the bath n not that well lol thats wen the fun starts hehe

hehe at least we know they are active...
my daughter's pisces, i blame the fact she was 12 days late lol

imagine when they stand up in the bath then, hell :twisted:
sarah, good luck with bath time tonight lol

hehe i can see you getting out of that one nicely

yep lol
i hate bathing himn as wen he gets out he screams n wants to get bck in lol

i get that as well, it's like 'but sweetie the water is COLD!!!!' argh!

Proper little boy !

Aimee is completely the opposite - a right fairy. Hates water. x

I think im gonna move Ashtyn to the big boys bath. Until now hes been in his bath on his changing unit (its an all in one) which is great for saving my back, but after his last bath a change is needed......the floor, walls and ofcourse myself were soaked..........he went crazy!

Kacy trys to roll in the bath but i don't let her, she is the same she goes crazy in the bath even if she is tried she gets everything wet including my self.

i hate bathing Adele she refuses to come out and if i bend over to pick her up she sits on the corner seat part so i cant reach her then kickes her legs n gets me and the bathroom soaking wet then daddy comes in and shes out like a light......lol (well seen she jsut takes the mick out of me)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back