Rmc results

Lou1103

Reaction score
Finally had my appointment letter ... Got to rearrange i think as hubby can't make it. Or could i go on my own do you think?? The letter is only addressed to me.

Anyway my confusion is... They ask for you to take a urine sample. Does anyone know why? Also, do you think theyll give me a jar to do it on the day? Xxx

They test you for pregnancy as you walk through the door for results!! Same in fertility clinics as often people are pregnant.
I'm sure it would be fine to do it when you get there.

I found rmc clinic really upsetting so always wanted hubby there for support but I guess its how you feel about it all. The information can be quite complicated though, so it can also be useful to have another set of ears to take it all in.

Oh fair enough! Lol

I'm just scared to rearrange in case they can't do it for another few weeks. I live about 100miles from any family or close friends so i've got to rearrange then :( disappointed that hubby can't sort his work for that morning. Sigh xxx

They didn't urine test me but alas I was indeed pregnant (I knew though)

I would go alone but I am just too impatient

Best of luck

X

Last edited:
Same here but i don't have a car and its a 30 min drive (on motorways) so dread to think how much a taxi will cost xxx

Had to rearrange it - delayed for another month :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back