• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Right this is it!!!

*Star*

Reaction score
I am FED UP of living in a messy house!!! I am fed up of not having places to put things!!!

So, as from tomorrow, my house will get tidied every day. I will put stuff in the dishwasher after I have finished using it. I will wash clothes every day, and I will fold them straight away after they've been in the dryer so I don't double the amount of ironing I have to!!!

I'm going to use the coucil tax break money to go out and buy storage stuff. I should be able to get some good stuff with 150quid!

i have so much to do. i have clothes from the boys that need sorting through. i have about 6 boxes of clothes to go through and sort! I am going to try and just keep 1 bag of clothes for future babies, but there is so much sentimental value with some of the, (there are things that i wore as a baby that my children have worn) that i need to do it.

i sorted my house last weekend and its still tidy lol. got to keep it tidy, might be moving :cheer:

yeah that's my trouble, im just so lazy! and it doesnt help having a lazy oh either!

also, our living room is upstairs and our kitchen is downstairs - hate that :(

I know how you feel. I'm sick of clutter. I've tried my best to tidy it and keep it tidy but we have nowhere to store anything.

We're having a garage built so hopefully in March when it's finished I'll be clutter free and I can't wait!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

How sad am I getting excited over a garage!? :oops: :oops:

yeah our main problem is storage. we are also over run with kids stuff! its all over the place!

found some nice storage stuff from argos, so im getting oh to pick it up tonight.

I must admit i am really clean and cant even stand an empty coffee cup in the living room! Literally as soon as someone has finished their drink and go to put it down i whip it out their hands before it touches the coffee table and wash it up :oops: ! Anything to do with Teddy, like his bath/nappy change...anything involving mess has to be tidied up as i go along or straight after lol.

I can't stand anyone else cooking either as they just dont seem to get that if you tidy up as you go along you will only have to wash up the plates that you ate off at the end.

I hate being so anal and highly strung about cleaning! I wish i could tolerate a bit more mess! I think we need to meet somewhere in the middle lol!

i have a limit to how much messiness I can take, Jams room gets pulled out, hoovered and dusted then put back in cos i HATE the thought of him breathin in dust when he sleeps :puke:

and i tidy up the plc before i go bed, be it 9pm or 2am I wnt go bed unless everythings tidy lol :oops: :lol:

oh i wish that i was like that! even if it was taking the pots down from tea after were finished!

I'd love doing that - I am the total anti-messy. My OH always needs to stop me from throwing things away :). I do all your houses if you guys continue writing my dissertation :lol:

aw i'd love to be able to afford a cleaner. even for a few hours 3 times a week!

and erm, maybe we could strike a deal - what's your dissertation on? lol

*Star* said:
I'm going to use the coucil tax break money to go out and buy storage stuff.

I forgot about the council tax break. Is it feb and March no money comes out?

*Star* said:
I'm going to use the coucil tax break money to go out and buy storage stuff.

I forgot about the council tax break. Is it feb and March no money comes out?

I'm exactly the same. HATE HATE HATE living in a messy house, but both DH and I are so bloody lazy when it comes to tidying it!

I am alright at tidying, but storage is our main problem.... like I have had to buy a wardrobe from Ikea that is in our bedroom to store all the towels, then our bed has drawers underneith for bedding and linen

I'm somewhere in between, everything is washed up and put away and tidied before I go to bed. I do like things to be put away but i'm not too bad with a little mess.

erm cosmo - i think i'll let you do that lol!!

well ive just sent mark out to argos to buy two bookcases and this
218-0177184aA71UC539866M.jpg

i know it's expensive, but its just what we need.

and yes, its feb and march no council tax gets paid! hooray!!! that's an extra 300 quid over the two months, and im also getting 175 child benefit back pay soon.

i AM going to sort this storage problem out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back