Right this is it!!!

poochielove said:
I must admit i am really clean and cant even stand an empty coffee cup in the living room! Literally as soon as someone has finished their drink and go to put it down i whip it out their hands before it touches the coffee table and wash it up :oops: ! Anything to do with Teddy, like his bath/nappy change...anything involving mess has to be tidied up as i go along or straight after lol.

I can't stand anyone else cooking either as they just dont seem to get that if you tidy up as you go along you will only have to wash up the plates that you ate off at the end.

I hate being so anal and highly strung about cleaning! I wish i could tolerate a bit more mess! I think we need to meet somewhere in the middle lol!

Omg you sound exactly the same as me, could have written that myself!

Cooking is the worst thing, I can't bear anyone else in my kitchen making a mess! My OH is awful, he made chilli con carne last night and just left saucepans, pots, plates, etc., all over the place and didn't even clean the cooker or the surfaces after he'd finished! I couldn't wait to get in there with my cleaning stuff and give it all a scrub! :lol:

It gets on my nerves though... I'm so bad that even after people have left my house I'm getting the hoover out! I wish it didn't bother me but I just stand there looking at bits of mud or something that's come off their shoes and I can't bear it! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back