Right I know exactly what we're all doing wrong...

libs

Reaction score
it's obvious - if you are ttc by ANY method - the major mistake you're making is not living in soapland :wink:

Violet in Corrie
Katy in Emmerdale

obviously all TTCing succeeds first time there :roll:

:dance: :dance: WOOOHOOO!! We all need to move to Coronation Street!!
Bet they never went on a ttc forum!! - they didn't have time!!

and another one :roll:

they don't go on a ttc forum because none of them havea computer

in Emmerdale - even if you're a journalist - you use the 1 computer in the cafe to do your work :think:

and you go from completely flat stomached to huge bump overnight - saves all that awkward inbetween stage :D

No morning sickness, no stretch marks, no mood swings- pregnancy is really easy!!

now Maria in corrie is pg too.

Took us 12 long months but if only we'd moved to The Street we'd have had our little one by now :lol:

Wonder if it would work if we all went to the museum that overlooks where they film Corrie :think: I've stood there before watching them film...would soapland magic touch us there :think:

Next time I visit I'm looking out for you all :wink:

and merc' in hollyoaks one night stand with tony has got her preggy too!

G3M said:
and merc' in hollyoaks one night stand with tony has got her preggy too!

They only slept together about a week ago!! The 2ww is more like a 2dw in soapland.. :roll:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was flicking through channels last night and first I saw the Emmerdale one then I caught the Corrie one and at the same time Friends was on with Rachel Giving birth to Emma!!!!!

Seriously! :D

Yeh and in hollyoacks the preganacy tests are amazing too. Mercedies took a CB digital three or four days ago and where as mine the 'preganat word' disappeared after about 24 hours her test lasted long enough in the bin outside for days later just ready for her sister carmel to find :roll:

**Packing bags i am moving ****

**Coronation street here i come, ***

:cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back