Right handed left handed right boobie left boobie??

purplebluered

Reaction score
Following on from good boobie bad boobie thread I'm intrigued to see how many of you have a better boobie on which side and if you are right or left handed from what squiglet was saying in there.

Cool, my first ever poll, lets hope I can do it right! :lol:

I'm right handed and my left boob is more productive, it used to be much more productive by a mile!

Helen

right handed, left boobie :) And like you when lil miss was tiny it was very productive 8)

Really interesting poll! I'm right handed and the right boob sometimes feels much more productive, especially in the early days, it was with Isaac too :)

i am not completely ambidextrous i am mostly right-handed, but i am quite good with my left hand too (perhaps because im a piano player? or coz my mum is left-handed?)

and my boobs were about the same- sometimes one was more productive than the other, but it wasnt always the same one. altho even tho i stopped BFing 9 months ago, i recently was able to squeeze a drop of liquid from my right boob, but not my left. so maybe i should have chosen the right hand/right boob option :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back