ridiculously teary!!!

cherelle

Reaction score
Is anyone else so ridiculously teary like me? Im off work today as im working all weekend and my OH just came home from work for lunch to get ready for the gym - he walked in all gorgeous and told me how beautiful i looked :shock: and i just burst into tears!!

He comforted me and the more he hugged me and the more nice things he said the more i cried! Omg im going crazy with hormones! :roll: lol x

Me too I'm exactly the same hun - can cry at the drop of a hat!!!

Im the same, a girl at work is moving to America in the next few weeks, i say hi to her but we have never been really close and when she was tell us i burst into tears! x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"hugs" awww at least he was saying nice things hehe. I've always been an emotional person but I'm crying at the most ridiculous things now lol. Last couple of days I've been really grumpy and want to shout at people haha!

I am a very emotional person but now I can just burst into tears at any moment. I'm a wee bit teary today, all because I don't feel very well on my day off and everything I eat I don't like. My poor OH has to deal with me in tears at least 5 days a week lol x

I cried 5 times yesterday! The OH complained about how teary I have become so I cried some more! Does this last the whole pregnancy?

xx

I feel on the verge of tears all the time at the moment. OH has been away this week so he's not known about it. I'm sure he'll know all about it when he's home tomorrow!

Blimey maybe I am having a phantom pregnancy then because all I seem to do now is cry, it started at the weekend and I have not really been able to stop since.
Last night I cried after hubby said something jokey to me then cried again when he told me that he really loves me, today I cried at a TV advert, then when I was talking to hubby about cooking dinner over the weekend I burst in to tears...
I just can not seem to close that darn gate!! grrrr

Last edited:
its nice to read everyones teary stories ...... if i could giggle i would but im afraid tears are the only emotion i have atm! lol

I just cried because I heard a song I liked and felt happy and wanted to tell hubbie that I loved him so went for a big cuddle :)

Pathetic isn't it?! But it was the first cup of the day and I was looking forward to it. De-caff cappucino just isn't the same in the morning :(

xx

I was just the same a couple of weeks ago, but feeling pretty happy now. I guess it's hormones and anxiety maybe. X

Ive been quite emotional too, did nothing but cry yesterday! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back