how sad is this?

Sandi4Paul

Reaction score
Christmas carols make me cry at the best of times, but of course right now i am a little more emotional thatn usual.

Anyway yesterday in Tescos, my husband was choosing the bisto gravy we needed and i burst in to tears cos they were playing christmas songs.

The actual song i cried to..... Mistletoe and Wine/whine by Cliff Richard.

How sad is that?

Sandi

:rotfl: oh i hate cliff richard and his slimey smile he makes me cry just looking at his smug face....lol

i'm emotional to, i cried yesterday because my 2 kittens had pulled down the xmas tree.....lol

i burst out crying yesterday as well cause i thought my fiance was being cheeky to me, he wasnt at all but i took something he said really bad and got so upset lol..

I was crying at X Factor on Saturday!!! How ridiculous!!!!! :oops: :oops:

When I went to Sainsbury's the other day there was some kids from a School Choir singing christmas carols in the entrance and I filled up, I rushed past them so I could calm myself down but then when I got inside I saw a woman holding a newborn and I started filling up even more. So I rushed over to the fruit and looked at some apples and finally my eyes dried and I was able to shop.

I cried at the deaf children signing their christmas carols. Today I am really annoyed with everything. OH trying to be really sweet but even THAT is irritating

I've been watching the top 40 christmas moments on UK Gold, i managed not to cry at Mistletoe and wine (number 38) but the David Bowie and Bing Crosby version of little drummer boy set me off.

I need to get away from christmas songs.

sandi

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back