Hormones!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
I thought that this might raise a smile for everyone - my hormones are making my really teary at lots of different things!

I started crying when my OH was telling me about his day with our daughter - he took her to Toys r Us and showed her a sleepy time Iggle Piggle - something that she would so love for Christmas - when he put it back on the shelf she began to cry and then he told me that we will go back tomorrow and get her one for Christmas, even though she has a mountain of presents already. I couldnt help it, it all just spilled out! Also bawling at the Barnardos adverts that are out at the moment..very moving!

I know how you feel, sat here the other day and cried over nothing all day!!

Awww bless you :lol: :hug:

Last edited:
Glad i'm not the only one! It was my lack of control over my emotions that let me know i was pregnant. Watched "my sisters keeper" on dvd the other day and cried throughout! Lets hope it calms down soon or eveyone will think i'm crackers!

Hehe, that does sound so cute though! I was in the car the other day and cried at someone winning some money on a radio program. Unfortunately I was sitting in morning traffic at the time and the bloke in the car in the next lane to me started to look very concerned!!

I had an idea I was pregnant last time as I cried throughout Extreme makeover :lol: It was the home edition one though :lol:

I still get teary even now.. Have become quite sensitive from getting pregnant.. Almost anything will set me off :lol:

the day of my scan my mum and i were driving along and leona lewis's song 'light up' came on and i imagined it was me singing it to the baby inside me 'light up as if u have a choice, even if you cannot hear my voice, i'll be right beside you dear.....to think i might not see those eyes, makes it so hard not to cry...'

and because of my MMC i just burst out crying in the car!!!!

Awww hun :hug: Try not to worry hun xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back