Rhesus negative

littlepip

Reaction score
Has anyone had the anti d injection? apparently its horrible!? i found out today in rhesus negative and will ahve to have one at 28 weeks! :(

i had to have it when pregnant with Evie, i had three injections at 26 weeks, 32 weeks and straight after birth.

It wasnt horrible, the first one was slightly stingy but thats about it all the rest were fine, plus i got mine in my bum so it didnt hurt.

Id rather have a needle put in me to add something like the anti-d than for it to be put in to take away stufff like blood, i hate giving blood at appointments, lol and to think i used to be a blood donor :rotfl: .

I had one at 20 weeks (emergency anti-d) and it felt like deep heat cream :rotfl:

I had one after the birth too, but can't say I felt it much lol.

I've had 2 so far an got to have another one in few weeks, doc said to me i have to have one every six weeks.

i would mind but they jab me with it on my bottom :shock:

i had to have them too but my last one she said they werent allowed to do it in the bum now so i had to have it in the top of my leg :(

Everyone goes on about them being horrible but I couldn't see what all the fuss was about. Gave me a chance to practice my pain control meditation anyway :lol:

i'm pathetic with pain but honestly they weren't too bad - i had mine in muscle at top of my arm, midwife told me to relax arm and wiggle fingers and it worked a treat :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back