• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Reuben James Latimer has arrived.

Jimmer

Reaction score
Hello all - my wife has given birth to Reuben, our wonderful son. I have posted the full labour story in the New Arrivals section - just wanted to thank everyone for the invaluable support during the last months. Everyone on this site has been amazing in keeping me sane.

It was the experience of my life - difficult to watch Rachel go through it, but she has done an extraordinary thing - and we now have a wonderful son.

Jimmer

Congratulations Rachel and Jim and welcome to the world little Reuben :hug: :hug: :hug:
Enjoy each other lots and lots!
All our love
Sarah, Lee, Charlie and Henry xxxx

Oh wow now that was a nice surprise for me to log back on and see your post.

Huge congratulations to you and your wife and welcome to the world Reuben :cheer:

I'm off to read your birth story now.

I'm so happy for you.

:hug: xxxxxxx

OMG congratulations!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Im going to go read your story now!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

You've pushed infront of the queue! lol

Congratulations!!! :dance:

Claire x

congratulations, im off to read birth story now :D

OMG congrats!!!! thats fantastic news! Welcome baby Reuben and well done! enjoy your little boy :hug: :hug:

CONGRATULATIONS
Fantastice news, please give her our best wishes :hug:

Awwwww Congrats Jimmer and Rachel

Welcome to the world Reuben!!!

Lotsa love

Sarah xxx

awww huge congrats to you both :hug: xxxxxxxx

Congratulations Jimmer, gonna read your story now. Love the name Reuben by the way. Would be my top choice is OH would agree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back