Results

Elen123

Reaction score
So hubby had is sa results back as 'normal' so im guessing no further action is required for that! I had blood results back which stated I don't have pcos 'yay' had 21 day bloods done last month which showed I didn't ovulate and just had some more done today so let's see if I ovulate this month!! getting results though which is always a step forward xx

Good luck with everything hun.
Sometimes our journeys are not easy but as least things are moving in the right direction.
I had day 21 bloods done and came back as 25. Doc days its fine but I'm not do sure.
Hubby awaiting appointment for his sa.

Sending bundles of babydust your way!
xx

Ahh thanx hun, I wasn't told my level all I got told was I didn't ovulate! been desperate for the doctor to give me clomid but he wouldn't because he said 18months is not long enough to b trying for!!!
best of luck for u hun xxx

Great news that you don't have pcos!!! Will the doc give you clomid if you haven't ovulated ths month? X x x

i'm really hoping he will going to try and push for it!! although I have been a bit naughty! I have 5 months worth of clomid in my kitchen draw been given it from a friend who got pregnant after her first cycle of it, and wanted to give it me xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back