Results

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Elen123, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Elen123

Elen123 Well-Known Member

So hubby had is sa results back as 'normal' so im guessing no further action is required for that! I had blood results back which stated I don't have pcos 'yay' had 21 day bloods done last month which showed I didn't ovulate and just had some more done today so let's see if I ovulate this month!! getting results though which is always a step forward xx

2. MelC2011

MelC2011 Well-Known Member

Good luck with everything hun.
    Sometimes our journeys are not easy but as least things are moving in the right direction.
    I had day 21 bloods done and came back as 25. Doc days its fine but I'm not do sure.
    Hubby awaiting appointment for his sa.

Sending bundles of babydust your way!
    xx

3. Elen123

Ahh thanx hun, I wasn't told my level all I got told was I didn't ovulate! been desperate for the doctor to give me clomid but he wouldn't because he said 18months is not long enough to b trying for!!!
    best of luck for u hun xxx

4. naomip

naomip Well-Known Member

Great news that you don't have pcos!!! Will the doc give you clomid if you haven't ovulated ths month? X x x

5. Elen123

i'm really hoping he will going to try and push for it!! although I have been a bit naughty! I have 5 months worth of clomid in my kitchen draw been given it from a friend who got pregnant after her first cycle of it, and wanted to give it me xxx