results are in

Doodles

Reaction score
and I'm trying really hard not to cry because Doodles is with me. Everything came back normal which I know is a good thing but it also means we're deffinatley not pregnant and we still dont know what the :censored: is going on x

Aw hun, that is really really good news, not bad news! :hug:

It just means you havent got pregnant yet! xxx

Yeah I know u feel sh*t cos u aren't pregnant but it means all is well and u will get pregnant! :hugs:

thanks both, i think it's just cos there was a little part of me that thought we might be preggers (deffo feel preggers), really want to stuff my face with chocolate now but I know if I do I'll regret it as I'm making such great progress in my diet (I'm trying to get from 196lb to 126lb by our holiday in June!!) so going to make a little salad instead and plan our little holiday. Who knows, we might even get our BFP & sticky bean by then x x

thanks both, i think it's just cos there was a little part of me that thought we might be preggers (deffo feel preggers), really want to stuff my face with chocolate now but I know if I do I'll regret it as I'm making such great progress in my diet (I'm trying to get from 196lb to 126lb by our holiday in June!!) so going to make a little salad instead and plan our little holiday. Who knows, we might even get our BFP & sticky bean by then x x

it will happen.. and i hope its soon for you xxxx

Thats brill news that everything is fine, heres to hoping that it happens for you really soon xx

I know u feel shit at the mo and at a complete loss as to what is happening, but this is def good news!

Definitely good news!! Your BFP is just round the corner ;) xx

Aw, I know how you feel, I ate a huge plate of pasta just now without noticing, so now I feel such a coach potato and ought to do something active but just want to go to bed and pull duvet over my head instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back