Restless legs, no sleep, feel like crying :(

MissSara

Reaction score
For the past week every night when i try and get to sleep i find myself crying because of silly restless legs :(
Its awful because i really am sooooooo tierd and i know i need to sleep because i am like a zombie with Harrison the next day.

Its soooooo fraustrating that all i can do is cry and get angry when it comes to bedtime i dread it :(

Last night i found myself in a cold bath at 2am in hope that i could get some sleep, didn't work. And tonight it looks like yet another night of staying awake..... when all i need is :sleep:

Anyone know anything that helps the restless legs??? in the early stages standing on a cold floor used to solve it but now nothing is working.

sorry i coulndt stay around longer last night hun :hug: :hug:

Hope you got some much needed sleep hun eventually :( :sleep: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hiya,

Not much use now obviously but if it happens tonight I have heard that raising them up can help.

:hug:

Hello

Sorry to hear about your restless legs. I also suffer from this and it's horrible, know exactly how you feel.
I had it quite early on in my pregnancy so went and had acupuncture done. This must have been about 4 months ago and since then I have only had maybe one or two nights where I have felt the restless legs again!

So if are interested (and don't mind needles!), I would definitely phone up an acupuncturist and speak to them, see if they can help you too.

Hopefully this helps.

Dont know if any of the below will help
Do some gentle stretching leg exercises before bed
Get your man to massage some yummy smelling amomathrapy oils into your legs this may help :D
Have a warm relaxing bath with calming smellies
Place a warm compress to your leg muscles before bed

Hope you get some needed rest tonight sara :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks ladies, im going to try the warm hot bath tonight just before i jump into bed and see if that helps at all.

It should do i'm walking round like a zombie, i could sleep standing up xxx

:cry: Nope nothing worked, i am officially back out of bed because these bloody legs dont want me to go to sleep, Its awful. :cry:

:roll:
peter hates me when have restless legs because i shake the bed!
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back