Restless Legs

nikkix

Reaction score
I spoke to soon, my restless legs are coming back :( I had it all last night and its the most irritating thing ever! It went when I woke up this morning but now its starting to come back. Anyone got any tips on how to get rid of it? I got my OH to massage my legs last night but that didnt help! xx

Hi

I haven't got any tips but thought you needed a hug. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Grace xx

The only thing that works for me is raising my feet/ankles on a firm pillow when I get into bed, and keep them cool!!

i was just going to suggest raising your legs in bed :hug:

Ill try that then that seems to be the best suggestion at the moment lol

My restless legs stopped as soon as my midwife put me on iron tablets (ferrograd)
I googled restless legs and found that the first thing a doctor checks for in someone suffering from RLS is low iron levels!

Before i started taking the iron tablets i was using biofreeze gel which i used to rub on my ankles and knees and i found that it helped a lot.

Hope it goes soon.....i know it can drive you mental!!!! :hug:

I went for a blood test 2 weeks ago to check my iron coz I fainted and I have been aneamic for most of my life up until about 2 years ago but havnt heard anything back from them. MW will probably chase the hospital tomorrow tho coz I had them done a month ago and they lost them so I had to go again!! They are driving me insane again tonight nothing I do stops it! Ill just have to go to bed to get rid of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back