Aaaaaaargh, Restless Leg Syndrome!!!!!!!

amandapanda

Reaction score
Think i've found something worse to suffer than acid indigestion! Tonight I actually don't have indigestion, but as soon as I got into bed the restless legs hit and now I'm back up and on here (and eating crackers ) :-(

Not asking for advice, I know there's not much to do to get rid of it other than maybe try to walk around a bit - am just having a moan really!

It really is so frustrating when you're soooo tired but your body won't let you sleep! Have just read that restless legs peaks at around 7-8 months which is where I am now....have been getting it alot lately, sometimes even just lying on the couch watching telly. It really is the most frustrating, annoying and uncomfortable feeling!!! Am so glad I'm not working anymore, at least I know I can nap later if I have to xxx

You're all sleeping you lucky buggers!! Aaaaaaaaaargh!!! xxx

Oh no I had thus so bad. It's awful isn't it! I do sympathise x

I had it a few years ago on and off I had been taking nytol to help me sleep and I think that's what had caused it. It's a horrible feeling so I sympathise!
Hoping I don't get it! Did you get back to sleep? X x x x

Oh hun I get it too I am tossing and turning all night I even try.to lay on said leg that's restless. I normally get up make a drink and try.and.sleep. but its.defo up there on things to annoy me lol x x

I went back to bed about 5.30am and managed to get some sleep, then got up at 10am, but been understandably tired all day....hope I can sleep tonight! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back