Restless Leg Syndrome....

Heulyn

Reaction score
I have it - it's driving me up the fricking wall!! :wall2:

I get it if I'm tired / cold / sit down for too long etc - usually every night at bedtime!! GAH!!
I get into bed with a hot water bottle on my legs to try and soothe it because it's just so irritating and painful!

Anyone else with this?!
x

I had it towards the end I didnt have it diagnosed by the GP though as I knew what it was as my Mom suffers with it on a daily basis. Its horrible and sooooooo annoying!! Its hard to explain how it feels to people isnt it?

xx

Yes , yes yes, spooky I just saw your thread today as I have come to bed as we were watching a film and I had one leg driving me mad the whole way through!! I had it with my other pregnancys too. Better tho when I get into bed on my side

Hope you get some break from it later Leah

It's driving me bonkers hun. It don't matter if I'm laying down, sitting, squatting......I could be floating in mid air n I think I'd have to be moving a bloody limb.
ESP when in bed. How do you stop it????

I get this too - used to get it before I was pregnant too cause of meds I was taking...it really is the most annoying thing ever. As far as I know the only thing that relieved it for me was getting up and walking around - it would be 3am, I would be half asleep and i'd be jogging on the spot in my bedroom - seriously!! Even then it still takes it's own sweet time to go....grrrrr, just thinking about it reminds me of how awful it is. I feel for anyone who is suffering it now xx

its horrible!!! horrible!! dont know what to do with them x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back