rest...with pics

annaespana1

Reaction score
Just back from docs and got a sick note from work :cheer: I've been having pain in my "unmentionables" and back ache for a while now- yesterday the pain down below got unbearable- Doc said it is pelvic disfunction (that's translated from Spanish) so may be called something totally different!
He said I need total rest or the pain will just get worse- which sounds fab but we are in the middle of renovations at moment and to go to bed or sit about while watching hubby does all the work and sit in a pile of dust and crap is really hard. He says the work will be finished a week on friday I ll keep you posted- I WANT TO NEST!!
The pics are of the baby's room, bathroom, spare room, hall and livingroom- what do you think finished in 1 week and 3 days??

my.php
[/url]

[/img]

my.php
[/url]

[/img][/img]

coming along well- try and take it easy as best you can or you will be too sore to nest!

You need lots of rest with legs up with SPD , alot of girls here are getting it and it does actually get worse if you don't rest.. refurbishments or not you and baby are more important :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back