Pics of the nursery so far!

laetitia85

Reaction score
I'm not quite finished yet but this is what i've done so far!

IMGP2485.jpg

IMGP2487.jpg

We have a sofa bed in his room because that's the only way we can accomodate family when they come over from abroad. it takes a lot of space in the room but at the moment we have no choice. but it does come in handy (breastfeeding, dressing etc...)
IMGP2484.jpg

Still waiting for my changing matt (will arrive on wednesday)
fbw.jpg

Its lovely, we've gone for white furniture too.

xxxx

yeah i think white furniture is lovely!

By the way those teddy bears are not really for the baby. we will buy him loads of soft toys, we just put some of our old teddy bears there to make it look more fun :)

love the colours.. very neutral though? considering you know the sex???

love the idea of having spare fold up bed in the room.. wish we had the room.. nevermind maybe on the next one lol...

lisa&alex said:
love the colours.. very neutral though? considering you know the sex???

love the idea of having spare fold up bed in the room.. wish we had the room.. nevermind maybe on the next one lol...

yes i chose neutral colours, even for some of his clothing, i don't know why, i think deep down it makes me feel a bit more at ease SHOULD we discover i'm actually having a girl! although it's very unlikely!
and i'm also thinking ahead, stuff that i can use again if i have a girl later in life! i'm just that sort of person!

the theme in the room is the 'fun at the zoo' collection from mothercare, i think it was designed for both boys and girls but it does have a lot of yellow, i must say

The room looks lovely and cosy. The sofa bed will come in really handy. Well done and yes flat packed stuff is a nightmare esp when the boxes come missing bits!! :roll:

I think its lovely and as he gets older you can add more blue stuff and a theme, stephens room wasall neautral and we knew he was a boy - and now its all decked out in spongebob gear! Youl have too see what his interests are as he gets older!

dat looks rlly nice hun. youve got the same moses basket as me!!!!
xnatx

Very nices babes.

I have the same I love my bear rocker. xx

You have the same bouncer as we have! Just a tip - move your mobile so it's more over your cot top changer - Finn SCREAMS his head off when we change him but settles a bit if we have the mobile on.

Looks great!

Not long til your little man will be in it :cheer:

It looks lovely! I'm so jealous I don't have a nusery yet as we only have one bedroom and won't be moving until the new year so until then we are sharing our room with our princess. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back