removed

Im sorry your labour was so difficult... welcome to the world Lewis!! xxxxxxx

Congratulations and well done! :dance: :clap:

I am glad to hear that Lewis is much better now, little monkey giving you a scare!!

Don't worry about your labour hun, it bloody hurts and all the drugs they give you are bound to make you react in a way you wouldn't normally. One day you will probably laugh about it!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

As for your behaviour in labour-we all know what it feels like so don't blame you....and I'm sure you made for some intersting conversations at lunch :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol:

Will be over to see you in the week- can't wait! xx

Sorry to hear about your labour ((((HUGS))))
Hope you and bubba are ok now

congratulations!! :hug: :hug: :hug: Im sorry our labour was so awful (i had a very bad on with my first too) but so gla dyou and Lewis are ok xx

awwwwwwww sweetie im so chuffed for you and adam i really am :hug: :hug: :hug:

dont worry about yous labour hun, pain can make us do funny things i was the same with lee when i had pethidine kicking the doc n screaming the place down, you couldnt help it :hug: so try not to beat yourself up about it :hug: :hug: :hug:

Im glad you have both come through it though and your gorgeous little man is home and feeding really well :cheer: :cheer:

May need some advice on it myself in a few weeks especially the feeding and the toddler being involved part :) :hug:

Take care hun thinking of you all and looking forward to seeing more pics of him :hug: :hug: :hug:

Lots and lots of love kaye and co :wave: xxxxxxxx

:hug: on the labour

:cheer: congratulations on the little man. He is geourgous.

Awww Im sorry you had such a hard time hun! :hug:
He is absolutely gorgeous!! Congratulations again!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

ive just read my notes:

1st stage = 03:10 (hrs:mins)
2nd stage = 00:02 (hrs:mins)
3rd stage 00:10 (hrs:mins)

isn't 2 mins for the 2nd stage VERY quick!! :shock: :shock: i swear it was longer than that!!!

It sounds like you had a tough time, but don't be hard on yourself. I think labour can be a time where you feel (and probably are) out of control. It sounds like in the end you did a brilliant job and have a gorgeous little one to prove it!

:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: You sound like you were put through the mill hun x

I'm glad you all came out the other end ok x

Enjoy him x

Kim x x x x

wow Sam, u put em thru their paces didnt u hun!! :shock: :shock:

glad Lewis is out safe tho, Alice sounds like a lil mumma in the makin bless her!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear you had such a stressful experience in hospital, but what a wonderful result at the end a perfect handsome little boy. Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back