Remembering Lost Ones

snowbee

Reaction score
What have you done? I think I would like to do something to mark our losses but as of yet I am undecided what to do. We don't have any scan pictures or anything like that as scans have only been to confirm losses.

I was thinking about doing something with the birthstones that they should have had but would be nice to hear what others have done. I think a bit further down the line I would like to plant something (maybe a tree each) but now is not the right time for that.

Last edited:
We let off a star balloon on wat would have been our due date just to mark the date i also decided that i would make a donation to the SANDS charity on the due date, the date we found out we lost and at xmas instead of buying cards - i also have three charms on my nomination bracelet xx

I have my son's date of birth tatooed on my wrist along with my wedding date...so on my other wrist I am planning to get a tiny little pair of angel wings :)

We bought a large plant pot that we plant various bedding plants in all year round. On April's due date we put a new windmill or garden ornament in the pot.

For my birthday my sister bought me a floating charm bracelet and put a little angels, her birthstone, a pair of feet and the first letter of her name in it. You can personalise it to yourself. They're on amazon and you can get necklaces too and not too expensive. I find that really nice to wear and feels like I'm carrying a bit of her with me wherever I go. We also planted a forget me not in a pot and put a memorial stone off ebay in it also fairly in expensive but helps me when I can't go to her resting place to feel like I can sit and be with her xxx

When I get my rainbow I'm getting a tattoo with angels flying over a rainbow I think. Or maybe one large angel holding a rainbow. I've not decided yet.

with 5 mc I too have been toying with this and i'm thinking i'm going to go with a charm bracelet but didn't know what charms to get - but love the idea of birth stones that was in this thread. think i'm now ready to start looking for my bracelet.

I like the idea of birthstones, problem is I'm thinking in a negative way and worrying if I get a piece of jewellery with them on what do I do if we have more mcs. I would prefer something like a ring, which would be tricky to add to. I'm not really a charm bracelet girl, yet that would be the easiest way to do it as I would be able to add others if needed. Need to think positive!

That's one of the reasons I'm waiting for my rainbow first. I just wish this darned m/c would start. I hate this limbo.

I've got a floating locket as a key ring with charms inside, you can get birthstone charms Snowbee.
I've also got a rose planted in the garden xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
28893cc8c005d8a7a44df048a2c1375e.jpg

This is the necklace version of the floating charms. On amazon you can get an empty one and pick your own charms.

4174c65a09b66d15c18817758c538499.jpg

This is my bracelet for an idea of some of the charms you can get.

Hope this helps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back