Remember the horrible brown bug

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
I was worried was a cockroach or something in the old flat,

He only bloody hitched a ride to the new flat didn't he! OH just opened the freezer and I saw him scurry out!

Benefit of the new flat? We can MOVE THE FRIDGE :) so I was on my hands on knees with the fridge pulled out, iPhone torch in one hand Hoover in the other and I GOT THE *******! woo! No more bugs for us :D

Omg lol! I would poo my pants if I saw a cockroach! Glad you got the fecker! xx

lol - sorry that made me laugh a bit - only cos it wasnt in my house.

but how nice that he wanted to come with you. lol
xxx

:yay: victory for you!!
Kinda impressed that the bug managed the house move too though :lol:

Lol, go you! I was chasing a big fly round the kitchen with the Hoover, it's kinda satisfying when you get them int it!

:yay: victory for you!!
Kinda impressed that the bug managed the house move too though :lol:

This fridge has been dragged out of the flat into my OHs van driven across west London carried up a flight of stairs and dragged into our flat! It's a Rambo bug!!

I was worried was a cockroach or something in the old flat,

He only bloody hitched a ride to the new flat didn't he! OH just opened the freezer and I saw him scurry out!

Benefit of the new flat? We can MOVE THE FRIDGE :) so I was on my hands on knees with the fridge pulled out, iPhone torch in one hand Hoover in the other and I GOT THE *******! woo! No more bugs for us :D

Lol!!

That is one impressive bug!! I cant believe it managed to move in with you lol!!

ur brave!! i would have run out the room!

what part of london did u move to? xx

Eastcote/ruislip end to be honest I don't even know if were classed as London anymore. Hillingdon borough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back