Oh Sh*t!!

Snuggle

Reaction score
I convinced hubby to let me buy a big new tv today which cost us £1000 and also a new camera for me which was £129. Tv wouldnt fit in car so we came home and hubby has went back with other car to pick it up. I also persuaded him to buy me a new fridge freezer when he goes back. Meanwhile I decided to move bedroom around and have managed to completely break our bed :shock: It is a big leather sleigh bed which cost us £700, hubby is going to kill me :lol: I keep looking out the window for him coming home, not looking forward to telling him that we now need a new bed too :oops: I cant get hold of him on mobile to tell him not buy fridge freezer as we need the bed instead :?

OOooh your in soooo much trouble !!!! Hell of a shopping day eh :rotfl:

All is ok :D Hubby has sort of patched it up enough that it can still be used and my fridge freezer is coming on Wed :cheer: :cheer:

Snuggle said:
I convinced hubby to let me buy a big new tv today which cost us £1000 and also a new camera for me which was £129. Tv wouldnt fit in car so we came home and hubby has went back with other car to pick it up. I also persuaded him to buy me a new fridge freezer when he goes back. Meanwhile I decided to move bedroom around and have managed to completely break our bed :shock: It is a big leather sleigh bed which cost us £700, hubby is going to kill me :lol: I keep looking out the window for him coming home, not looking forward to telling him that we now need a new bed too :oops: I cant get hold of him on mobile to tell him not buy fridge freezer as we need the bed instead :?

I'm not jealous by the the amount of money you have - honestly!
envy.gif
envy.gif
envy.gif

:lol:

and heres me selling my worldy possesions (mainly my shoes and makeup) on ebay!

lucky you, i bet that tv is sooo nice! :cheer:

Lol no we're not in the money, its our savings, we're just being really naughty :lol:

Here's our new tv

002-1.jpg

nice, yep Im selling my stuff on ebay too!!! :(

Savings? what are they then :rotfl:

Hmm, I *bet* he didn't really care about the bed when you've let him have a big telly. Mine wouldn't be complaining!! :lol:

He didnt moan coz I have just let him by a fancy exhaust for one of his cars :wink: No more spending for a few years for us now, will have to try build up our savings again :roll: Going to be harder now that I dont work anymore :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back