Relief at last! Lol

vixforever

Reaction score
After getting in the bath earlier and my crutch feeling on fire as soon as it touched the warm water (TMI) and having to get a taxi home which cost me £3.60 because my thrush was so bad :( I got my hands on some natural yoghurt and instant relief!! Felt like someone had hacked my crutch with razor blades!!

Aww glad the yogurt helped! Hate thrush, it's one of the worst things as you can't even moan to people about it (except best friends and people on here lol!) and when I get it I get the burning but it also gets so incredibly itchy! Fingers crossed, touch wood and all that I haven't had it in a while, but you have all my sympathy!

I keep getting it :( lol told my Mum and she was laughing, :mamafy: lol! Couldnt even walk home it was that bad!!

Haha sounds like my mum!! They should invent some sort of discreet ice pack you could wear between your legs lol

I have had it almost constantly from day one of my pregnancy, and it was unbearable I had the redness the itchiness and the discharge loads of it aswell!!!! and I also was a bit swollen too, I said to my midwife the other week there and she asked what I was doing for it, I said using the cream and cold water on face clothes, then she prescribed me the pessary and I havent, touch wood, had it since xxxx

Having had two courses of antibiotics for water infections I got a really bad case of thrush at the weekend. My husband laughed when he saw the size of the pessary tablet as he didnt realise at first that it wasnt to be taken orally...he went abit red and asked if I needed any help when I told him where it needed to go LOL, I kindly refused his offer though!!!! Feel much better today after the pessary and applying lots of cool Canestan cream....

yeah the pessary definetly done the job for me and the midwife and the doctor said its perfectly safe to use when pregnant but the cold youghurt also felt great when I put it on xx

Ahh I try to avoid going the doctors about it, I've got Vagisil in my bathroom cabinet but don't know if I can use it!? :wall2: lol

you can got to the chemist or tesco etc and buy canestan duo that has the pessary and the cream and is fine to use in pregnancy I bought this 3 times and 11 quid a time!!! so I went to the doctors they didnt even want a look just knew that cause I was pregnant it was def thrush it honestly wont clear up totally til you have the pessary, oh dont take the oral tablet thats the one thing you cant have when pregnant xx

I know, £11 is loads! Even think the amount you pay for vagisil is a rip off! I'll go if the yoghurt don't help for much longer don't think I can handle being uncomfortable down there until labour, lol!!

yeah the yoghurt will keep helping but you will prob need to use it from now til baby is here, just bloody go to the doctors lol or tell your midwife xx

i have a pessary in cupbard but to scared to use it lol i drink 2litres a week of cranberry juice and a probiotic yogurt drink a day and that keeps it at bay il do the pessary if it flares up again later on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back