relaxing bath

Tangerinedream

Reaction score
Ive been really tired these past few nights (didnt really have a weekend due to relatives staying over, it was hectic) so decided to treat myself to a long relaxing lie down in a hottish bath last night before bed. I lay down with my book in the bath but i just didnt feel comfortable. I felt like there was a huge lump in the bath making my back lie funny. I had to get OH to help me sit up because my back isnt too strong at the moment. I feel like ive been cheated from one of my only pleasures i have left. A shower just doesnt have the same effect.

Hi Tangerinedream

I miss baths too. Although I still have one a week more often than not I shower now coz it's easier than getting in/out the bath with the SPD. :(

I have tried to keep the bath not too hot as well because a few weeks back I felt really faint when I got out one time. :shock: Also, I read it's not good for the baby if the water is too hot.

The thing i miss most is a very hot bath. I read its not good for the baby, so i have been having warm baths and its just not the same! :shakehead:

Hi

aww hun i know its not as comfy as it used to be :(
I still have baths every day though , and hot ones at that i just keep my bump out of the water and woke the rest of my body .
Have you tried using those bath pillows i need to get a newone i had it while pregnant with Kiara was great
Katrina

i must be a weird girl ive never liked hot baths, i get all dizzy and flustered! but i'm sorry u cant enjoy one anymore :hug:

Not hot, but perhaps you might try swimming instead. Its the highlight of my week feeling the weight lift off as you get in! :)

tangerinedream :hug: Sorry to hear your baths aren't as comfy as they used to be, I do hope it passes and you can again enjoy them soon. Getting on all fours in the bath is nice too, can be relaxing too :) and swimming is a great way to enjoy some water time, hopefully it will be comfortable for you if you decide to go swimming, very best wishes :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back