three times a blast

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
:lol: Hi Everyone

My name is Davina, i live in Eastbourne and i am only a couple of weeks pregnant with my 3rd child. I have two boys aged 10 and 3 and i have terrible pregnancies. Sick for 9 months with the first two, loads of weight gain, and to top it all heart burn with the youngest. heres hoping this is a better one.

love to hear from anyone in same position

davina

x

Hi ya,

I am also pregnant wiv my 3rd child. I have two boys , aged 4 and 2. And i am only 24. People keep saying that me and my hubby are mad, but we are happy have a good income, so cant see the prob.

I am finding it harder being pregnant this time , dnt have the time to sit and rest when ever i want to, and my oldest boy ( samuel ) keeps asking when the babys going to b here.

Take care Kelly

Well, I am trying for my third but no luck yet!! I am also still trying to loose the weight from my first two which was 4 years ago!!! :? Probably the reason for not conceiving this time!!!

Davina, wishing you a better pregnancy this time honey and hoping it won't be long before I can join in the discussions about my third one on the way!!

Much love

:D Hi

I dont know what it's going to be like for me, as my youngest (Joshua) is constantly saying to me that he is my favourite baby, and he does run me ragged too. I am working and my husband stays at home, (he is a plasterer and so he works around me) so i do get a bit of rest at work. (i am a medical secretary in the local hospital). I am still in the early stages so I am just hoping and praying that i have an easier ride this time.

Anyway good luck and keep me informed of your progress.

Davina
x

Hi Kerry

I still havent shifted the weight from my second one. much easier for the first one. God knows how big i'll get this time!!

Good luck and I am keeping everything crossed for you.

davina

x

I was really lucky wiv my other 2. I was back in my normal clothes after 3 weeks. Dnt think its gonna b the same this time round.

Hi

I have a whole drawer under my bed of new clothes that i am determined to get into. by the time that i fit into them they will be out of fashion!!!!

x

I had a laundry basket under my bed just like you that I got rid of just the other day because they WERE out of fashion!!!!!! and I knew that with now with trying for another that I was kidding myself if I thought I would ever get into them again!!!

My theory is that getting up at the crack of dawn with a baby and trying to get two others out the door for school by 8.30am will shift some of it!!!

In the meantime I am off to dancing tonight though to become Kylie, Atomic Kitten, Girls Aloud for an hour and try and sweat some of it off............I can dream eh???

:lol: hi Kerry

I dont think that i would have the energy to go dancing. I walk to and from work and that knackers me out. Then when i get home all Joshua wants to do is play. Why do we all want kids!!!!

x

Good luck for tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back