• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

reflexology

amy

Reaction score
hi everyone :wave: i had reflexolgy the other day for my SPD.. :( anyway she said she could do something that would hopefully start me off, or get me close to going into labour, i excepted as im in agony with me hips, and i cant do anything for me family anymore, me question is... has anyone else had this done and did it work, i must say today ive been getting cramps, and there is alot of pushing down there :shock: hope everyone is ok???? xxxxxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

No personal experience to share amy but wanted to send some BIG :hug: I hope you're well and you are comfortable real soon, very best wishes :hug:

:hug: aw thank you red shoes thats really sweet..... i think something is going to happen getting tightenings all day, my back is killing me too. so fingers crossed.xxxxxxxxx

Well I hope you're keeping your feet up for the time being and preserving your energy just in case :cheer: Enjoy this last little bit, relax and smile, your LO will be in your arms soon, very best wishes :hug:

crikey im getting scared, im a big wimp.... :( xxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: Like any experience that's going to be life changing I think it's only natural to be feeling scared, you're not a wimp, you're normal and you care :hug: but also don't forget those other feelings either, the excitement, the love, that first moment you see LO, take those feelings and fill your head with them, they will help you and your LO in a much better way :hug: As mums do testify, all that anxiety disappears after birth, so I do hope it passes quickly for you :hug:

i should give myself a kick up the bum really and tell myself it will be ok( this is my 3rd) but there is only a 19 month gap between this one and my daughter, i still have memories :shock: had quite a traumatic birth...very long... i think this is all playing on my mind,im sure when labour kicks off i will be the calmest woman ever :fib: xxxxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

Im sure you will be fine hun :hug: Hope you get to see your LO soon :)
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back