Reflexology and Sweep

JensBump

Reaction score
I had a reflexology session with a midwife at the hospital today - she told me she couldn't see me lasting till the weekend :) I have been having tightenings all afternoon and lots of pelvic pressure - I have a sweep booked for 10am tomorrow morning - very excited and really hope they tell me I have started :)

:D Exciting! Good luck!!
Hope this is it for you :)

Oohhh... Good luck for your appointment this morning... Fingers crossed for you! Xx

Well I am 2cms, cervix is near the centre and she could put her finger in and touch the babies head - the sweep isn't too bad just more uncomfortable - had a really uncomfortable night last night and thought I might be further on but I am not disappointed as at least there is movement - she did say that babies head is only 1/5th engaged so to get bouncing (doing that now :)) - also still booked me in for next Thursday just in case as she says my cervix is still quite long but hopefully baby is not too far off :)

Last edited:
Just had my bloody show - not sure if this means anything but having a lay down now while I can in case anything kicks off :)

oooooo exciting, i hope this is it....... Will be stalking x

Well I thought I had already lost my mucus plug but let me just say that it is massive and it has actually only come away tonight - could not believe it when I saw it - wee bit of blood on it too (sorry tmi). I am now in the bath with a sore back hope it develops into something more :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back