reflexogly

evajo

Reaction score
I had a reccommendation from a freind a few weeks ago who said she went to see a local reflexologist to induce labour as she had alrady had one induction and was determined not to have another. She told me she went into labour 2-3 hours after her session. So i dully got on the phone today and booked myself in for a session at 5.45!!!!! Ohhhh i'm so excited will let you know how i get on x but after sleeping from 8pm last night til 10 this morning i feel i'm ready for anything!

Reflexology's fab!! I do the treatment at work but don't think I'd like to do it on a heavily pregnant lady but my friend did and she went into labour afew hours later!! Goodluck x x

oooh, sounds interesting!! Hope it kicks things off for you!

My sister gave me a reflexology session with Rosie and it started my contractions off ready for labour :)

As everyone else has said, hope it gets you started! :)

Ohh sounds like it could work then - i've cleaned my feet and am ready for what i hope will be a relaxing session!

Wow reflexology treatment was amazing and i fell asleep! Nothing to report as yet but heres hoping x

i love it i had it when i was trying to concieve might have more befor labour

you still with us evajo? wouldn't it be great if it kicked something off last night!

Wow sounds amazing!! I had a pregnancy massage last week and I've booked in for reflexology for next week Wedz - but I will only be 36 weeks- don't want it to kick start yet!! Hahaha my DH isn't back till 26th Aug! Should I sti go to my appt??? Xxx

They don't do the inducing one till 40 weeks - i think they avoid certain points before that. But i'm still here! She told me most ladies have their babies within 3 days max of treatment - but haven't had any signs as yet - so its down for a sweep tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back