Reasons to wear a bra..

Momma`Kat

Reaction score
Ok weve all done something stupid at some point in time, that would have been not so bad if we had been wearing a bra :p So whats yours?

Reason #1 - Burnt my nipple on the radiator when trying to plug in the tv this morning. :wall2:

I dropped my straighteners whilst naked and had a 4inch scar on my boob :( Its faded now luckily!!

Ouch pudds :shock: nasty!!

Reasons to wear a bra: Remember to put your bra back on after feeding baby as OH wakes up saying he's laid in a wet patch :oooo:

remeber to get dressed properly while walking around the pub opps i put my bra on top of my top didnt relise till i went down stairs i was half asleep didnt no what iwas doing after a restless night lol

Morgan developed his grabbing reflex in the last couple of weeks. I was carrying him aroud tesco and didnt realise he'd got a grip on the necklie of my top and was pulling it down. I was so glad i was wearig a boring sensible black bra!!!!

Scraped my boob on the wall after clambering out the bed

On holiday decided to wear a dress that couldn't wear a bra with... Decided it needed a bit of an iron but was too hot to take it off an get ready again! Instead i got the travel iron and tried to iron it while i had it on, was working fine until i missed the fabric chatting away and instead burnt my boob!

Nice big scab for the rest of the holiday... Lovely stuff! :doh:xxx

I'm not even safe when I wear a bra. When I've fed Oscar, I have a tendancy you not put myself away properly. The customers of john Lewis and the amazon delivery guy can vouch for it...

LOL I had that problem this morning, Asda delivery guy got an eyefull as I wasnt expecting him to come bang on the time! (9-11 pfft they are normallly late!) So I grabbed a tube top and shot to the door.. still had one boob out when i opened it, Oops

my best one was when wearing a bra...strapless dress, not enough boob to hold it up...safety pinned to strapless bra to stop it falling down...dancing...dress falls down...bra goes too...don't notice...friends don't tell me...no, they take photos...

I'm not even safe when I wear a bra. When I've fed Oscar, I have a tendancy you not put myself away properly. The customers of john Lewis and the amazon delivery guy can vouch for it...

Yeah, I've left half my nipple out :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back