wot to wear???

jamhamster

Reaction score
I've got just 3 weeks to go and my friend's are having their baby christened this sunday. i've just been trying to get something to wear and some shoes as all i've been living in is jogging bottom's, vest top's and trainer's as nothing else fit's very well. i just hate buying clothes that wont fit me for very long :(, but i've managed to get a top, cardy, skirt and shoe's that fit so i'm well pleased :D

YAY!! :D

Where did you manage to get nice clothes from?

I didn't think us pregnant ladies were allowed to look nice going by some of the maternity wear that I have seen :?

Dorethy Perkins have had some nice stuff but they don't have a big collection. Hennies also have some nice stuff but I could barely fit into there size XL where as I am a 14 in other maternity wear.

i have a shop near me called your's (used to be size up) that cater's for sizes 14-32 they have some nice stuff and it's not too expensive i was pre-pregancy size 16-18. the ladies in the shop r really helpfull as well and will fetch the next size etc. found their web site http://www.sizeup.co.uk/ there's more in their store's than on the web site

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back