Jessica is poorly :-(

lucyk

Reaction score
She has been ill on and off since last friday. I took her to the doctor on monday who said she looks fine. Today at playgroup she all of a sudden went really pale and hot and her eyes started rolling. I took her to a and e and her temp is 39 degrees. I am giving her nurofen and calpol. I feel so sorry for her poor little thing :(

Really hope she's feeling much better now, so glad you took her to be seen and hope it put your mind at ease, sending very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

hun...i was told by our GP that if LO has a high temp and either they are drowsy/eyes roll/twitching then o do ur best to cool them down and get them to a doctor . dont want to alarm u but if her eyes were rollling she obviously has a nasty infection somewhere and with a temp like 39 and the eyes rolling id get her to a doctor as when the eyes begin to roll its often the first sign of febvile convulsions..id go see the doc if i was u hun.

EDIT: just re-read ur post and noticed u took her to A&E..hope she has a speedy recovery :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope shes better now, how is she today? mustve been so scarey for u:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back