* Really Weird Attatchment To The Dog? *

lfc_sarah

Reaction score
My dog is always there.... just sat next to you....

But for the past couple of days..... Callum has started to cry when hes gone for water or to the toilet.....
And then stopping when he comes back and staring at him...

Surely thats just too weird

Does he think its a toy?

Arent they ment to get attached to you and cry when you leave not a dog :lol:

:lol: Thats cute.

Jack is like that with Gizmo our dog. He keeps randomly going up to him screaming in delight and throwing himself on top of the dog giving him a hug then giggles. :lol:

:lol: That made me laugh! Cooper stares at esme (our lab) he doesn't cry when she leaves but maybe i've got that to come...

Galen adores Eric. Spends ages watching him (and my mothers dog when he is here also). He yells, talks, screams, laughs, everything. If Eric goes out of sight when Galen is watching him then he gets upset. Eric in turn dotes on Galen.

I find it really sweet and love seeing how LO is with him. Fascinated by the dog :)

Sherlock said:
Galen adores Eric. Spends ages watching him (and my mothers dog when he is here also). He yells, talks, screams, laughs, everything. If Eric goes out of sight when Galen is watching him then he gets upset. Eric in turn dotes on Galen.

I find it really sweet and love seeing how LO is with him. Fascinated by the dog :)

It is cute

But i feel so bad when he starts crying

:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back