Over the moon!!

tinkerbell86

Reaction score
I am officially so so so so so in love with my baby boy!!!!

He was 1 month old yesterday and he was in his car seat asleep and he started making noises and i thought that sounds like he's laughing (i could not get to him on crutches fast enough to see!) but just now he is in his moses basket and had just started laughing and smiling and i can't help but sit and watch him!!!!!!! :lol:

Oh and my cast comes off tomorrow and i can FINALLY take Harvey out in his pram for the first time and i think i might cry when i do!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Sorry i had to tell someone and the dog won't listen!!! lol!!

awww how sweet I know what you mean about being totally in love with your baby boy herbie has just gone 7 wks and its flow past. sorry I've missed what have you done to your leg?

I was 38w + 3 and i was stepping out of my nans back door into her garden and was trying to avoid her dog and i fell out of the door and ended up on my belly and managed to dislocate and break my ankle in 3 places so have been in a cast for 6 weeks and i had the op to pin and plate my ankle 6 weeks ago tomorrow and hopefully they said the cast should be coming off tomorrow and i have been counting down the days!!!!

It's amazing the love you have for them!!! I love the name Herbie by the way!!!

oh bless him!! It's lovely when you just can't take your eyes off them :love:

I hope the cast comes off tomorrow, enjoy your walk! x

Awe bless him I can't wait till chloé starts laughing :D and yay!!!! Cast off tomorrow!! That's gone fast! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cor you must be like super mum with leg in a cast! yeah for smiles love the name too x

Whoop Whoop cast is off and can begin walking on it!!! foot is swollen at the moment so haven't attempted to walk on it yet but may pluck up the courage later!!!! Oh and Harvey was such a good boy today he slept through the whole time we were at the hospital!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back