Really want to go into natural labour - need tips!

Poor Amy!!! Fancy saying she is like me when she is soooo much prettier!!!! I look like such a porker in that pic, I cant wait until i can diet!

Re. Lisa's labour-inducing tips:

Gosh, I do a lot of these things and I'm NOT trying to go into labour :shock: Do I need to avoid taking the stairs two at a time and having orgasms till around 38 weeks? Please tell me "no" (I'll be good on the stairs) :D

amzhunny,

Valentine, replying on my post about breast pumps, advised that using a breast pump could bring on labour. Why not try an electric pump?

Eve - believe me i do not look like that at the minute....!!!

And shell that is not an invitation to put up that pic i sent you, if you do that i will not be amused lol

Valentine - is it ok to do that before baby born?

amzhunny said:
And shell that is not an invitation to put up that pic i sent you, if you do that i will not be amused lol

I wouldn't :)

Your face on it was a treat though :)

amzhunny said:
Eve - believe me i do not look like that at the minute....!!!

I used to use an avatar picture of me pre pregnancy, with blone hair and weighing about 4 stone less than I do at the moment! I felt like a con artist!!!!

BTW Amzhunny what part of Bromsgrove are you (tell me off if you think I am too nosey!!) x

Hey - looks like I started something here! LOL

I am not in Worcestershire, I am in Shropshire, but my doctors is in Cleobury Mortimer in Worcestershire - which means I have to go to Worcester Hospital - like an hour away!!

Redditch is a great hospital, my brother was there for a long time and they treated him really well. Excellent people. Worcester are known to be pretty bad! :|

I went to school in Bromsgrove - Whitford Hall - but it got knocked down a while back!

Piglet xx

Pigletpoo, is that the Cleobury that is near Clee Hill or am I confused??

piglet - getting even more confusing - i am having baby in shropshire....shrews hosp. Where about in shrops u live?

Hey again,

Yes cleobury near clee hill, but I live 6 miles outside of Bridgnorth!

Piglet xx

leckershell said:
using a breast pump before the baby's born :shock:

Hi girls,

Sorry I missed this until now.

Re. this post - Wendy, sorry for being confusing, I just meant that I'd been advised that you can HAND express from 37/38 weeks - but I've now realised that I have totally confused the issue by writing about hand expressing in a thread about breast pumps and totally NOT making myself clear! During my pregnancy, I had been advised by my community midwife that (to bring on labour), I could make a 'C' shape round my aerola (sp?) with my thumb and forefinger and hand express colostrum.

Sorry for confusing the issue - I think I was just warbling on about it as I'd been confused (like Wendy) about whether colostrum was infinite or not (until the baby was born and your milk comes in on day 3 or 4) or whether you could use it all up by hand expressing and have nothing for the baby when it was born. I was told that your body keeps making it for the baby's birth and first few days, even if you do hand express during late pregnancy.

Sorry girls - hope that makes sense (probably not as I'm v. tired!)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back